A serious incident or a crisis situation? You can reach us 24/7 on our crisis telephone number. Food Security offers you an external and objective view of the facts and advises you on how to deal with them.
Thanks to years of experience with crisis management in the food sector, we have built up an extensive network of partners, drawn from across various fields. As a member of Food Security, you can call on these experts.
Our network consists of:
- Doctors who can help you with specific medical questions
- Academic specialists
- Research centres and laboratories
In addition to these partners, we can also offer contact with:
- A call centre, with its own 0800 number
- Communication experts – for input on crisis communication
- Victim support – following a robbery, for example
- Several other specialist service providers.
Furthermore, we can also provide you with an up-to-date list of Belgian journalists and recall contacts at the largest Belgian retailers.
Consumer finds needles and disappears into thin air
What if data protection gets in the way of your research?
Does your first line detect the first signs of a potential crisis?
3 tips to improve your first contact with the outside world
OK is not always OK! First check, then click.
October 2022 is cyber security month, time to reflect on the smartphone’s potential dangers - lest our close friend become a dangerous enemy.