A simulation is an exercise for the whole company in general and the crisis or back-up team in particular. During a simulated crisis, the team will be put under pressure. It’s up to them to manage the situation and tackle the crisis in the right way.
- Testing the First Line
- Testing the crisis team: division of tasks, organisation, efficiency
- Testing the right reflexes, making a correct evaluation, etc.
- Testing internal and external communication: drawing up messages and disseminating information
- Testing various scenario-based elements: traceability, food defense, external communication, etc.
All members of the crisis management or back-up team.
- Location: your company
- Duration: half a day to a full day
- The cancellation conditions (Only if the collaboration with external partners -journalist- was asked.)