WannaCry, Petya, etc. are just some of the most well-known cyber-attacks that have struck various companies. That’s why it is extremely important to make your employees aware of the dangers that come with opening e-mails and text messages, using social media and setting passwords. Followed by the fact that it is crucial to have the right reflexes when receiving a suspicious e-mail or telephone call. It increases 'incident and crisis awareness' (awareness of incidents / crises) within your company.
- Recognizing and handling smishing and phishing
- Discuss social engineering and dealing with social media (private account)
- Password security for both private and professional accounts
- Interactive exercises
This training focuses on all employees with a professional e-mail address, with a company work mobile phone / laptop, who are active on social media (private account) and who have access to company sensitive information.
- Location: your company
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- Duration: 2h30 to 3h
- Can form part of one of the training courses included in your membership.
- Can be done in the form of “Train the Trainer”.