Workshop Crisis Management
An interactive workshop during which we develop our “Crisis Management Manual” into a customised instrument. Part 1, “Preparation”, focuses on actions to prepare for a crisis. This training course goes more deeply into the practical tools, mainly in the field of crisis communication. In small study groups you develop various messages for a range of crisis scenarios. Involves extremely practical exercises to gain a better understanding of the manual.
- Perfecting procedures, decision tree and guidelines.
- Developing scenarios for crisis communication.
- Realising several tools on the computer: a holding statement, core message, Q&A, press releases and internal communication.
This workshop is aimed at a wide audience. All potential members of the crisis management team can join this practical workshop.
- Location: your company
- Duration: 4h
- Can form part of one of the training courses included in your membership.
- The cancellation conditions