Incident awareness session
At some point in time, every company is faced with an incident or crisis. For many, it is not of direct interest until the day an incident occurs. That’s when alert employees are worth their weight in gold. This session tests employee awareness by means of an interactive exercise. Based on topical examples and the procedures, the employees are taught best practices and their awareness of 'incident and crisis awareness' within your company is increased.
- Cover company procedures and what is expected of all employees
- How aware are your employees? (interactive exercise)
- Which incidents have already occurred within your company/sector? (media search)
- What else could possibly happen?
- Recognizing and dealing with incidents
This training is aimed at all employees with an administrative role within your company (marketing, bookkeeping, communication, QA, etc.).
- Location: your company
- Maximum number of participants: TBD
- Duration: 2h30 to 3h
- Can form part of one of the training courses included in your membership.
- Can be done in the form of “Train the Trainer”.
- Attention: As this is a customized training, we’ll need to have a preliminary talk in which we’re informed on your procedures and what is expected of your employees.