24/7 support during crisis situations
How does Food Security help you during a crisis?
A serious incident or a crisis situation? You can reach us 24/7 on our crisis telephone number. Food Security offers you an external and objective view of the facts and advises you on how to deal with them.
Thanks to years of experience with crisis management in the food sector, we have built up an extensive network of partners, drawn from across various fields. As a member of Food Security, you can call on these experts.
Food security’s network
Our network consists of:
- Doctors who can help you with specific medical questions
- Academic specialists
- Research centres and laboratories
In addition to these partners, we can also offer contact with:
- A call centre, with its own 0800 number
- Communication experts – for input on crisis communication
- Victim support – following a robbery, for example
- Several other specialist service providers.
Furthermore, we can also provide you with an up-to-date list of Belgian journalists and recall contacts at the largest Belgian retailers.